Friday, May 12, 2006

I hate not feeling well

Yes, for the last two days i was home with a bug of some sort. Hate that! i normally can work thru most illiness but not this one. Wednesday morning i met our installers at a job site, met with a customer and reviewed the project with installers. I was starting to get a headache on the way back to the office. I made it have way to Zeeland before having to pull off the side of the road. To make the long story short, i stayed home Wed and Thursday.

In between naps, i saw some "must see" daytime television. Ok, talk about brain rot. it is truly amazing how much garbage is on TV. I finally shut it down and started reading the book "Hoot". Becca has been strongly encouraging me to read it so i picked it up. It looks good (between naps).

Mother's day coming up. what are you doing for mom's day?

And what about the hurricane weather we are having? Yikes!

that's all for now.

C

No comments: