Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday - 2008

WOW. is it really Easter time? Where does the time go?

How are u?

things are good here. Had a great time last week up in west michigan. I miss being there. But it was good to see family and friends and hang out.

Things here are busy. demands on time is great but it is still manageable. I would rather be busy than not. that is for sure.

Keep up on the political environment? i have. Not to get too political; but i see some falling apart in the democratic party. Not sure how this is going to shake out. Are we ready for a women president? are we ready for a black president? or will the GOP pull out all the stops? and where is Nader?

I don't know where i stand yet. too soon to tell. Being conservative by nature or nurture...lol...i am not sure where my loyalties lie at this point. I am sure it will become more clear as time goes on. Anyone's guess at this point.

I wished we would stop the blame game and focus on issues. the war. the economy. energy dependance. green environment improvements. healthcare.

I hope as time goes on we can see more definitive leadership in these areas and clearer communication on how change can be made.

Hope you have a blessed Easter season. He has Risen!

from the 405...
Carter Lee Clark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re: the political race
Democrats fear their two candidates will rip each other apart so badly that there will be no one suitable to vote for later.

On the other hand, that is what the Republicans are hoping for.

So, there you go.

I'm with you. Less muckraking, more campaigning.