Friday, March 07, 2008

update #2

I have sat down to do this three times.

Dad is doing well. No cancer and no abnormal effects on the system. Should be fully recovered soon.

I am mucho better. The flu is AWFUL! but after 3 weeks, i am near 100%.

I am headed to the great white north next week. Cannot wait to see my daughter, family and friends.

In other news, the Lela Johnson Basketball tournament is happening the weekend of the 15th. The tournament raises money for 1st Priority in Grand Haven. It is cool because i have personal connection to this and am happy it is going well. I talked to Jeff about it the other night. Jeff is Lela's dad and the person who puts on the tournament (and my best friend). He is encouraged about the turn out and people signing up to play. It is a great opportunity for Jeff to speak with the kids about things. Jeff is a great speaker. And it raises money for a great organization.

Work is work. Busier than i can manage but i always say the opposite is far worse. I would rather be busy than not!

That's what up!
OUT!
Becca's dad

3 comments:

Roses said...

Happy news about your dad!
Tell him I said hi!

John said...

Hey CC- glad to hear about your Dad and you both doing better.

Hope all else is well.

Deur said...

YEAH! The CLARK WAS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!