Thursday, June 23, 2005

a week and what?

So sorry for the delay.

Things are good. Just busy.

I will be glad to slow down a bit. ASU is busy. Because of that, there is need for documentation. I am more than buried right now.

Becca is at a day camp this week. It is an acting camp. "PULL MY FINGER." "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" "I WAS ACTING!!!" whoa, flashback. Friday there is a presentation up in Muskegon. That will be fun! I cannot wait.

I have been trying to get some printer issues worked out at the Watermark Hub. AARRRGGGHHH!!! It is good to serve. It is not good to be frustrated while you are doing it. yep.

Lovin' my place. Good room. Great landlord. Good neighbors. ok cat. anyway.

4th of july coming up. And trip to East Lansing the next weekend. Yup, my 1st Promise Keepers experience. Thanks to Jeffer. You know who you are.....nothing but love for ya!

Gotta go for now.

One of my buddies, Dr. Mojito, recently, and on purpose, purchase a VW bug. He would not tell me what color but did tell me he has one of those "flowers" in it. hmmmmm. I am questioning some things with him.

Later,
CC

No comments: