Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday in Oklahoma

Good day to ya!

it is raining here today. it has been raining on and off for the last week. The hurricane activity in the gulf region is really screwing things up here for us. I lived in Michigan all my life until i moved here. One of the things i enjoyed about Michigan was after a rain or thunderstorm. The smell it would leave, the fresh air. Even the fact that the rain would cool things off. Not here in Oklahoma. Rain only makes the heat and humidity worse.

Today is my dad's birthday. Happy birthday dad!

One week from today i will be in michigan. I have plans of visiting my daughter before school starts. that will be fun.

anyway, i am taking some of deurty's recommendations on books and going to pick one or two. i am excited. i am not sure where this need to read is coming from but hey i am not complaining either.

I am looking forward to this weekend. Lots to do and alittle relaxing too.

Later
Carter

No comments: