Thursday, January 22, 2004

Snowing again in West Michigan. WOW! And no school today. My daughter's prayers have been answered.

Well, I have been working 1099 for a company. I was laid off in November. Since round Christmas, I have been working multimedia system design. Thank you Jesus. There are so many people out of work right now. Several people I know personally.

I was driving down the road, headed home from work and saw a car slightly off the road. It seemed as though the driver had just dropped off enough to get stuck. I do not usually do this but l felt like this one I should. I helped the driver get unstuck and had the opportunity to witness for a minute. It was really cool. Talked to them a little about Watermark. She had heard of it but was not sure. I feel like I planted some seeds.

We all have a story. We should share it.

Peace,
c-man

No comments: