Sunday, January 11, 2004

Today was awesome. I am not sure if it is because we are having church in the round, or the worship time was right on, or because God met us...but today was great. I am really enjoying getting together at Watermark.

I was asked to be part of the speaking time. Today, we discussed one of our main components - life groups. My slant was how does/did life group involvement impact my life. I can talk for several days I think on this subject. God has shown himself real in so many ways thru my involvement. From answered prayer to great conversation, God has shown Himself true. Interestingly, Seven people were very positive about the things I contribute. While three thought I should be in stand up comedy. I am still evaluating that stats.

It was also good to hear about others from Watermark who are being impacted.

It was also interesting to watch Steve Deur our lead pastor. He apparently injured his knee. Not skiing or playing baseball. No at a restaurant. And Russ's restaurant to boot. Sorry dude. I feel your pain.

Later
C

No comments: