Saturday, February 12, 2005

Is it springtime already?

What a beautiful day. I makes me long for outdoor stuff, no snow and campfires. Oh wait, weather has never stopped me and campfires.

Last night I spent the evening at Griffin Elementary watching the movie Lilo and Stitch. Ok i have seen this movie a million times. But the school is raising money for some trips. So i guess it was a good time.

A few months ago, we had a challenge to promote what we called kingdom projects. The idea was to get groups of people together to accomplish a kingdom related goal. In fact, Watermark put some money in the group leaders hands as seed money. It was cool to all the people getting together laughing and sharing about what they would do. At the end of the service, Steve challenged the groups to go and do.

Well, I have the priviledge of hearing about these stories. It is amazing how God has blessing these groups and the people's lives they have touched. One observation: the leaders who I have talked to seem so low key about their stories until they start remembering what actually happened. The excitment in their voices is awesome.

More on that later.
CC

No comments: