Tuesday, December 23, 2003

I am in a life group which intentionally meets once a week. We intentionally are reading a couple of books together and we intentionally discuss them. One of the books is on finances and is entitled "Money, Possessions and Eternity" by Randy ALcorn. If you are looking for a book to challenge you on the whole issue of finance, this is the one to pick up. The author does a pretty good job articulating the importance of tithing and being responsible with you money.

In fact, he is so good that I have been changed because of reading this book. There are points in the book where he is almost sarcastic in his response yet very pointed in truth.

The points are so moving that I am in the process of rethinking how I have done my finances and how I will address them with my daughter.

No comments: