Thursday, December 25, 2003

I just wanted to take a minute to wish all reading a great and merry Christmas. I pray your time with family and friends is excellent. But most of all, I hope you feel a renewal with the Lord Jesus. After all, this is the reason for the season.

I had the opportunity to Christmas carol with some friends. We went to the local hospital and walked the halls singing carols. It was an interesting experience. I have not been caroling in a very long time.

I wonder what types of traditions people are carrying on. Traditions that are handed down from generation to generation. Some how I think because of our changing family structure and values we are changing as well.

What types of traditions are we carrying on? What types of new traditions are we starting?

Merry Christmas!
Carter

No comments: