Saturday, March 19, 2005

Things going on....

This will be a long blog. I am just warning you. I will try to put headings on so you go to what ever heading you want.

First of all, thanks for checking in. I have been going thru some changes in life and honestly have been silent about it. Mainly because I was not sure where i was going to land. In fact, I was in my life group last weekend, and was called "silent Carter". Um yeah, as painful as that was, it made me think about how I am interacting with people.

JOB STATUS:

Well, the bridge is back into full swing. Because of some personnel changes, my hours were changin drastically. Enough so, that i started looking for another job. The changes would mean not seeing my daughter as much. That is a HUGE factor. So today was my last day at the bridge. I will be working full time for a company in Zeeland. I will be doing CAD and engineering work for them. I am excited! No travel and doing what i love to do. The company is called Audio Systems Unlimited. They do alot of spec type bidding and some design build work. I like it. The employees are cool and great to work with.

In addition, i have another little project to let you know about. I have been working with (3) other guys on developing a business. We are calling it Pulse Intermedia. We are doing several things -- mostly dealing with automation. What the heck does that mean? Well,i would love to talk to you about it some time. Just know, it is cool and lots of fun. We will do lots of commerical and residential work. This will include some consulting, design/build as well as some unique things coming out to market. More on that later. The business is taking off. We are trying to grow it at a steady rate. I am excited about it.

WATERMARK

Having a great time. We are experiencing some good things as we figure out what it is to be in community with one another. With the new job, i needed to give up the programming team. I am sad about this as i was enjoying myself. Needless to say, God will bless that team and continue to make it what it needs to be.

I am still playing on the worship team. I really enjoy that.

LIFE GROUP

Yeah, what can i say? group is good. We are learning about each other and what it means to be in community with one another. Jeff is doing a great job. Thompson is doing a great job. I really like Sunday evenings.

Side Note: I am so glad for Becca's (my daughter) commitment to group. In fact, i get in trouble for even suggesting not going. I know it is real with her because of how she reacts when we are not there.

OTHER BLOGS

read deurty's blog about the 1% church. he is so passionate about this. I want to be his clone!

Well, more later.

CC

No comments: