Sunday, July 27, 2008

it is sunday

Good afternoon, fellow bloggers

BIG NEWS: i got a haircut. well more than that i guess. see below:



It is fricken hot here right now and decided to downgrade the hair to cool things off. Let me know what u think. I am undecided. If you know me, you know i can always grow hair. So i can grow it back if need be.

In other news, i am undecided about the upcoming election. I have always been conservative in my political view but not sure where i stand right now. I am sure i will become more informed as time goes on but i just do not at this point where i stand.

Things are ok here. Business is booming. I found a church i like and seems to fit my style. I have not fully engaged. Sidebar thought. I deal with churches all day long during the week. I get tired of the BS that is associate with it. It is few and far between a church that has it going on. So, i am enjoying not be active. I am sure i will round that corner and engage. It is not part of my DNA not too.

Well that is what is new. I am thinking of making my way back to west michigan around labor day. we will see. More on that later.

Carter

2 comments:

Roses said...

Dang, C!
If you'd have shown up this past weekend, I would not have recognized you!

And I'd probably have asked where you parked your Harley.

(Darin's shaved completely bald, too.)

Anonymous said...

Carter:
Actually, nice look, Harley or Indian??

Your new church, is it LDS? From your language, it sounded a bit LDS. I am/was married to an LDS woman/family. I never joined but the language you used about your new church sounded very LDS.

Anyways, nothibg fa nothing ....

Brian