Monday, June 21, 2004

Hi Ho, Hi Ho

Good morning.

What a great weekend. Happy belated Father's day to all those fathers our there. And thanks to all the significant others who made the day special.

What a great gathering yesterday. It was good to see Mike Morgan back in the saddle, again. I had the chance to here Mike share a little about his trip on Saturday. It sounds like it was awesome and how God moved on this trip. It was also great to here Steve T and his dad share about fathers and their role. Some great insight from these guys. I am glad we recorded it because I am sure we will have requests for it.

I took a vacation day on Friday. I, with Thompson, N8, Mike Morgan, de Roach, Mike W. and Rob (who now has a blog - see thompsons site for that), went to the Creative Infusion conference at Daybreak. Let me start by saying that it was GOOD to spend time with the fellas. I really believe in the power of team and if of anything, it was great to take that time. Other than that, I was a little disappointed with the conference. There were 4 sessions I benefited from - Rob Bell and Wayne Schmidt (sp)(sorry Wayne) were awesome. Those sessions rocked. There was a panel discussion about 50 creative ideas to try. That was great. And there was a back and forth dialogue about how the process works that was good. I am still trying to figure out the relevance of the rest.

Anyway, lots of stuff to do today.

It's off to work I go,
C