Monday, June 28, 2004

I wished I could take credit for this but.....

I recently heard a joke I could not help but share. Forgive me in advance.

A nun is hailing a cab. One stops and she gets in. The cab driver starts in route to her destination. As he is driving, he looks into the mirror several times.

He finally says, "I know this is going to sound weird but I have a confession to make. I have always wanted to kiss a nun."

The nun says, "Well, that is no problem. Except two things must be true. Number one you must be catholic. Number two you must be single."

So the cab driver pulls over and they both get out and kiss. They jump back in the cab and continue on.

After a few minutes, the cab driver says, "I have another confession. I am married and I am Baptist."

The nun says, "Thats ok. I am headed to a costume party and my name is Kevin."


Have a great day,

Signed,
Steve Thompson
(um....I mean c-man)

No comments: