Tuesday, October 05, 2004

big bridge inspection

Tomorrow. I have not been thru one but I am on all day tomorrow, so I will get to experience one. Until then, all must be ship shape. I am afraid to even pass gas up here right now. Anyway, we will be hiding the trolls until everyone is gone.

Were you at the gathering last weekend? Man, I really enoyed it. I am looking forward to the next one. I think that is a reoccuring pattern. I really enjoy being there.

And speaking of enjoying, I spent some time this weekend with Dr. and Mrs. Mojito. I know this will shock you but there was fire, hotdogs, smores and fireworks involved. We had great conversation catching up. The Dr. has been mentoring me with some "ministerial" stuff in my life. And they live it out. Mrs. Mojito always makes Becca and I feel loved and accepted. Enough sucking up to them. Anyway - a little shout out to dr. & mrs. mojito!

Well, that's what's new! Oh wait, i have friend who is close to family that needs some special prayer support. You see, family has a child who recently had a bad accident involving a horse. Lots of left out details I realize, but please pray for the child and family.

Ta ta for now,
the moving man

No comments: