Friday, February 20, 2004

Been out of town for a couple days. I had some business activities to tend to in the BIG APPLE. Always interesting going to NYC. Yesterday morning for example, I called a cab to take me to my destination. When I left the motel, I see two individuals stand on the street. Now I do not usually think anything of it,but hey its NY. They were arguing tensely about where the one guy parked his car. WOW. They were almost fist to cuffs. I jumped into the cab. Then a third person entered the argument. It was a black lady who was just walking down the street. She definitely added spice to the argument. After a few minutes of this, one of the guys jumped into the cab. He was my driver. Apparently, he had parked in front of a driveway. And the other guy did not like it.

All this to say, LET IT GO! It is not the big of deal!!!!!

I know. A long way to make a point.

Looking for popcorn,

C-MAN

No comments: