Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Holy cow! It has been a long time since the last Blog. Sorry about that. Things have been a little crazy. Work is going well. I am in a good position and I am having fun; something that has not happened in a long time.

I just returned back from Philly, PA. I was doing a site visit a project I am working on. The place "fried" their audio system. And when I mean fry.....they had a sprinkler go off over the main amp/processing rack. In school, we learn that electronic devices and water do not mix. I was told one time that all electronic equipment is controlled by "black smoke". All electronic pieces have black smoke in them. Just do not let out the black smoke and things will be ok.

MEAP testing this week for my daughter. So it has been a challenge keeping well rested, well fed and motivated. Test taking is not the highest priority in her life. She is singing in a talent show on Thursday evening. Yes the proud dad speaks. I will be there with video camera in hand.

Did you check out watermark's website? Good job to all that have had part in its development.

Peace,
Carter

No comments: