Friday, May 21, 2004

There are days ...................

ambition

check the link out above. There are days I really feel like that fish!

And this week has been that for me. I feel like I am trying hard; praying hard; reading serving worshiping....blah blah blah. And yet, God is quiet right now. It is totally ok that God is quiet; I mean after all He is the He is. Unfortunately my human nature, which does not look any further than now, gets frustrated. For those who know we,check out here. I am not a very patient person. I do not like to wait. I have a hard time at Christmas not telling my daughter about the gifts I bought her; and I already know what the gifts are!

Anyway, I am anticipating a good weekend. Tomorrow is a no commitment kind of day. Becca is done with soccer so we will probably chill out. Sunday will be the gathering, working on the brakes on my car and life group. Monday, I am going back to school. Elementary school that is. I am traveling with Becca's class to Lansing to see the state capital. I am driving separately (thank you Jesus) so I will not be part of the full commotion.

Well, I am having lunch today with some good friends. I enjoy their time because it is usually light and fun conversation that will turn challenging. What I mean is they know me well enough to ask hard questions. It is always good and we always have a great time together.

Well, tata for now.
Carter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C-man -
The pic is unbelievable - I laughed out loud! I love those despair things - they are soooo true! :) Maybe God is quiet because he already told you what to do? Or maybe I should just shut my cake hole because I don't know diddly!

Either way - you are riding a wave - the wind is in your hair - the spray of the surf is hitting your face . . . and it is a GREAT DAY! What? I am struggling with putting together a sentence so ignore me. You rock!
> dr.deury.