Sunday, May 30, 2004

Gathering day

Well, it happened this morning. What a great gathering time. The worship was great! And Steve D. was on and it will be hard to complain again.

This afternoon Becca & I played hard - games mostly. We were invited to the Johnson's house for some intentional time. And now, we are at Thompsons for a little life together.

We were just discussing how God is moving in my life. It is cool how direction in my life is falling into place. I am excited to see things come into focus. Thank you Jesus.

More on that later.

Well, nothing new on other fronts. Next couple of weeks are going to be busy, but manageable. Trip to California. Not looking forward to that. Don't get me wrong; I will do the trip. It is the fact I am away from my daughter and I don't like it.

Later,
Carter