Friday, July 23, 2004

Friday.......

Yes I am still at work.  I am not happy about it but I am here.  I almost had to go to CA again yesterday, but one of my co-workers went instead.  The store is opening and the personnel their have the jitters.  So, the pres and vp of engineering from my company jumped a plane and are there right now.  I am here as support for them.  We ended up reprogramming some things.  Suck.

The weekend is here.  I am excited about seeing my daughter.  Jeff and Kathy are watching her right now as I could not pick her up on time. 

Mike Morgan just called to ask if I want to play keyboards on Sunday.  I say, "Is a frog's butt water tight?"  I am there.  I can't wait.  I love watermark.  This sunday is going to be good. 

Anyway, my guys from CA are direct connecting me.  Gotta go.

Out,
becca's dad



No comments: