Wednesday, July 07, 2004

yesterday....

I mentioned yesterday I would go a little deeper. Last Friday night, I had the pleasure of sharing a campfire with several people. These floated in and out but it was mostly Jeff and Kathy, Jeff and Heather and Steve, Jessica, da boys, and da Z. Smores we consumed.

Great conversation flew. I am convinced that we solved world problems and are on to bigger and better things. After a few hours, people started to fade. Da boys and Da Z needed to get into bed. After the night sounds started, the conversation started to change. Before I knew it, it was Jeff, Jeff, Heather and myself sharpening iron. Talking about issues in our lives and how God is using us and working on us. I cannot describe then what happened. I forget who mentioned a prayer time but we went after it and then God came. It was awesome. Many tears were flowing that night.

These are "stake" moments in our lives. Moments where God chooses to reveal himself. We had such a great time. I am looking forward to the next.

All my troubles seemed so far away,
C