Monday, July 26, 2004

movie night

Well, I met with the programming fellas today.  That is such a great time.  We discuss all sorts of creative ways to bring the gospel.  It is great for me to have the ability to input.  There are times when I feel like I am trying to catch up to these guys -- because they are creative.  But they are patient with me and I like it.

Afterward, N8, Roach and I talked ministry stuff for a while.  It was great to get some good insight from them.  Good stuff about broadening horizons and looking beyond and dreaming larger.  That was awesome.  I walked away with the need to pray a little harder and give a little more.

I ended up over to Jeff & Kathy's.  They invited me to stay for dinner and a movie.  Hitting the Bourne Supremacy tonight.  I am excited.  I hope I am not disappointed.  More on that./

I have been thinking alot lately about some things -- how fortunate I am to have a place to live, car to drive, home to go to.  Some of the others are the support people I have.  And today I am referring to my family on the west side of the state.  I know I have said this before but I have seen a lot of healing with my ex-wife, daughter, and ex-family.  they have been great about things.  I have really appreciate the acceptance they extend to me.  I know it is weird but it works for us and it really helps Becca adjust.  That it me and I know Sarah is what is important.  So to all of them -- Birt & Gaye, Dave & Sarah, Britt, Suzy, Tyler, Drew and Seth, Matt, Heidi, Izak and Liberty -- I say I love you and thank you.

All of the stuff to say our God is a big God how can change lives and heal if we only allow Him to do so.

My head hurts now.

Out,
C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fund program raising sales - Want to know how your organization can raise all the funds it needs �� without the hassles of selling frozen pizzas, cookie dough, and all the other useless stuff that people only buy out of obligation?! FREE kit at fund program raising sales