Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

and all that goes with that.

Had a great time with Becca last night. She was trying to talk me into "new" new year's tradition. For example: her friend told her that when the ball drops at midnight, she and her sister stuffs their mouths full of whip cream. I reminded her what happened to her at Moto and that was the end of that conversation.

the car has it's major repair taken care of. I hate cars. such a necessary evil. Anyway, one of the wheel bearings needs to be replaced yet. Then it will be good again for a while. I am anticipating that happening in the next two weeks.

I am thinking about selling my bass guitar. I need to contact the original owner to see if he wants it back. I am not using it much and feel like it is taking up space in my closet. And honestly, i could use the cash.

anyway, i am looking forward to tomorrow. gatherings and life group kicks in again. that will be good.

thats all for now.
C

No comments: