Friday, March 19, 2004

I am sure by now you have noticed I am writing this blog in the middle of the day. That is because I have taken the day off. I logged a ton of hours on my trip and decided I needed to take a rest break. As much as I am thankful I have a job, I am equally thankful for the time of rest.

There are so many times I miss God moments. I am only recently becoming more aware of these times. I think Christ created such a great model for our lives by the way he lived. The way He worshipped. The way He prayed. The learned person He is. How He invested in people. There are many examples of how we need to live this out.

As I was drive, I noticed different signs on the Penna Turn Pike. They are signs that encourage you as a driver - BE ALERT; WATCH FOR HEAVY TRAFFIC; GIVE OUR WORKERS A BRAKE. I wonder how many times in life we look for these signs and miss them completely. Oh they are there. God throws them out there; we need to look for them.

Just thankful to be home,
c-man

No comments: