Friday, March 26, 2004

Well it is the end of another week. I am looking forward to the weekend. I love our gathering times and cannot wait for them. It was a pay week this week. I am sucking wind right now. I had to switch from being paid every week to every other week. Too long of a story to blog about there, but rest assured it sucks. And on top of the, I switched on an off week. So this week was only one week of pay that has to last two weeks. I will stop whining now.

Pretty non eventful week. I wish I had more to report. This weekend is the Lela Johnson 3 on 3 basketball tournament. Right at the beginning of March madness....oh yeah. Footnote: I do not typically watch alot of tv or sports for that matter. But I really enjoy the college basketball tournament. Anyway, the 3 on 3 is a going to be great. It is a fund raiser for 1st Priority - which high school/jr high school campus ministry. This is the 2nd year of the tournament and they have almost 300 kids participating. That is cool. So more on that later.

Gotta go for now.

Signing off from Holland Michigan,
carter

No comments: