Saturday, September 18, 2004

Saturday September 18, 2004

What a beautiful day? I am in the tower today. Here until 11:00 pm tonight. There are many boats a floating today. There is a big festival - The Salmon Fest - this weekend here. So there are many more people around than normal.

So I was review the past week and looking forward to the week ahead. Tomorrow begins a new week. Not sure whether I was headed with that thought.

Kitten update: The kitten is doing great. Or should I say cat. In April, he could fit in my hand. In June, he weighed in at 6 pounds. In July, he weighed in at 9 pounds. Ok, this is the point where the vet scolded me for the cat's weigh. Well, we took him in this week and he weighs 12 pounds. But on an up note, he is declawed - front only - and that other thing that responsible pet owners do are both taken care of.

Tomorrow is going to be a great gathering. I really love Sundays. I look forward to them.

That's all for now.
Carter

No comments: