Thursday, September 02, 2004

What a beautiful day?

I am in the tower today. Unbelieveable! there is a slight breeze and the sun is shining. I love watching traffic - water and autos. I turned down a trip on the Lake this morning. Jeff and Tim - friends for long time - were out on the "pond" this morning. I am glad I did. I was sick this morning bad.

This was the first time the cat - Tigger - saw me sick. It is pretty funny, now. Then it wasn't. He could not figure out what was happening. Tigger is an interesting cat. He does some amazing things. More later.

I mentioned eariler I am reading a new book. The book is good. It has helped me focus some things differently. Which always puts me in an evaluation mode. Time is such a precious commodity. We crave more of it and there is only so much. I was conversing with a friend of mine the other day. We were talking about her daughter who just started the 9th grade at a new school. I say new only because it is a different location and different schedule. She was telling me about the summer and the things they were doing together. I could not help to think where did the summer go? What am I doing to make an eternal difference with my own daughter and family. I hate these times in my life because yes it is necessary to go thru but is a painful process.

I am regrouping right now. New job; new cat (well not so new but new experiences); new place to live; My schedule is out of control. Help I have fallen and cannot get up. What? Sorry about that. With the new job, I have alot of time to reflect. God has been showing me new things. It is good. more later.

Well, I need to get back to work.

Plans for the weekend? Make sure you spend it with family and friends.

C

No comments: